Full Time or Part Time Position
Monday - Friday Great Hours
Wonderful Doctor and Staff!
New Grads Are Welcome
Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
• Evaluate patients’ neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
• Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
• Educate patients on the quality-of-life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
• Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
• A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
• Passing scores for Parts I, II, III, and IV from NCBE
• A recent NBCE SPEC exam is an acceptable alternative for Part IV
• Valid DC license in the applicable state
• Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in the applicable state