Dentist Jobs Near Pittsburg
Dental Practice - F/T or P/T
Location: Pittsburg, PA
Amazing Management and Staff!
Great Office and Equipment!
Full Time and Part Time
Monday - Friday Great Hours
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
• Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
• Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
• 20-30 Patients Per Day, mostly adults
• Fillings, root canals, extractions
• New patient exams & hygiene checks
• Basic surgical procedures
• Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental and vision)
• 401(K) with Employer Match
• Continuing Education
• Paid Lab Fees
• Mentor Programs and much more!