This system Anesthesia Group is part of a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation, and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range.
- You’ll provide care in multiple settings, ensuring a variety of cases and acuity, including Trauma Level I and III Centers and surgery center locations.
- You’ll work with a collaborative team: Our team is collegial and passionate about providing evidence-based care and collaborates well with the specialty teams. We have a care-team model utilizing CRNAs and AAs.
- Our call schedule supports work-life balance. Call is evenly distributed among the large anesthesia group, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
Group and Call
- 50 Physician group with 30 CRNAs and CAAs
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure with Relocation
- Cover 2 system hospitals 10 mins apart with occasional coverage at Orthopedic Specialty hospital
- All Pre and Post call days off – 8 weeks of PTO
- Enjoy a variety of cases excluding Burns, Cardiac and Transplant
- Call is evenly shared among group members – Trauma experience – 2-4 call shifts per month and one weekend a month
- Fully vested Pension and 457B, 403B and 401A plans
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Please call or email Scott King on his direct line at 817-663-2040 or firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job # 1992